Our bodies and souls are deeply connected with wild side of mother nature and this is why we constructed awesome DH track to spend as much as possible time in the nature and for sure to disburse excess of adrenaline.
Savages Crew is the small group of enthusiastic downhill maniacs from Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Our story began few years ago when we started to build short bike tracks on Trebevic Mountain located 15 minutes from Center of Sarajevo City.
As the time went on, we built more and more, so at the end we have managed to create complete full downhill track with length of about 2.4 kilometers.
We are constantly trying to improve course and make it even faster, more extreme and demanding for riders.
Crew is specially committed to preserve the natural environment through constant cooperation with environment experts and activists aiming to have minimum human impact on the nature.
Savages Crew is proud organizer of international downhill race TrebaDH under the rules of Union Cycling International with a highest grades for technical organization from UCI officials.
TrebaDH welcomes competitors all Europe who are fighting to overcome the challenging course and to compete for UCI points and rich money prize.
- TrebaDH 2019 will be held according to the rules of the International Cycling Union (UCI Class 1) and under the rules of the Cycling Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (CN).
- TrebaDH 2019 will be held as Bosnian and Herzegovinian National Championship, Balkan Downhill Cup and Croatian National Cup.
- All competitors who are participating in training sessions, qualifying and final race are accepting this rules and they are obligated to respect them.
- The organizer will not be held liable for any legal consequences in the event of an accident or compensation for the equipment of the competitors.
- The organizer is not responsible for acts committed by the driver against third parties.
- Competitors under 18 are obligated to bring parent approval to participate the race. Approval must be submitted during collecting starting package with all information fill in. STATEMENT
- Competitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult (parent or club member) who will be responsible for them.
- Men Elite/Men Junior (UCI C1 19+, U-23, UCI C1 17+)
- Men Masters (UCI 30+, A, B, C)
- Men Hobby (Amateurs, 15+, one day license)
- Women Hobby (Amateurs, 15+, one day license)
2.2 Points and cash prize
- Men Elite/Men Junior (UCI scoring system)
- UCI Points and cash prizes will be awarded in accordance with the Rules of the International Cycling Union (UCI):
- Other Categories – Sponsor’s awards.
2.3 Entries and fees
- Entries are available only via the web site: http://savagescrew.com/ until June 23rd, 2019.
- Entries will not be possible after June 23rd, 2019!
- The number of competitors is limited at maximum 100 competitors. Entries will be closed after the quota has been filled.
- The Organizer leaves the possibility to register after the filled quota directly via email:
- Entry fee is possible to pay online through a website: http://savagescrew.com/ after the filling in all required information. All electronic payments via website: http://savagescrew.com/ will take amount of 40 EUR or 80 KM.
- Unpaid entry fees can be paid during registration process at June 29th, and all cash payments during registration will cost 60 EUR or 120 KM!!!
- Cancellation of participation in the race will be possible only if the competitor submits the doctor’s report or other valid document until June 26th, 2019. The cancellation fee will be EUR 5 or 10 KM.
2.5 One-day ID
- Competitors without UCI ID are obliged to get a one-day ID, which will be available via Cycling Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
One-day ID will be issued during registration at a price of 5 EUR or 10 KM – For Category Hobby competitors, a one-day license is included in total fee (35 EUR + 5 EUR).
2.6 Registration, starting numbers and schedule
- Registration will be open on Saturdays from 07:00 to 10:00.
- Distribution of starting numbers will be done at time of registration on Saturday from 07:00 until 10:00.
Friday, June 28th
- 09:00 – 13:00 “On foot” Track Inspection (without transportation)
- 13:00 – 19:00 Unofficial Training (without transportation)
(Without Shuttles Services, Medical Assistance, Mountain Rescue or Marshals on Track)
Saturday, June 29th
- 07:00 – 10:00 Registration
- 12:00 – 19:00 Official Training Sessions
(Shuttle Service Provided, Medical Assistance, Mountain Rescue and Marshals on Track)
Sunday, June 30th
- 09:00 – 12:00 Official Training Sessions
(Shuttle Service Provided, Medical Assistance, Mountain Rescue and Marshals on Track)
- 13:00 – 15:00 Qualifying Race
- 16:00 – 17:00 Final Race
- 17:30 Award Ceremony
- The Organizer will provide sufficient number of vehicles for the transport of competitors and bicycles.
- Exact transportation schedule with time lines will be displayed in zone for teams and competitors.
- Competitors are obliged to respect departure time in order to be transported to the top of the track.
- All interested competitors who want to train before Official Training, please contact the Organizer no later than Wednesday, June 26th, 2019 in order to ensure a sufficient number of vehicles.
- The Organizer is not responsible for additional transportation costs.
- The Organizer will provide a place for washing bikes.
2.8 Trening Sessions, Qualification and Final Race
- The Training Sessions, Qualification and Final Race will be held under the rules of the Union Cycling International (UCI).
- All riders must complete two practice runs during the obligatory training sessions. The training runs will be registered and the riders can start at the Qualifying Run only with the registration.
- The Final Race all riders will be able to enter the Final Run, except does who are DSQ, DNF or DNS in the Qualifying Race.
- Timing and date management will be carried out by certificated company in accordance with CCF regulations with use of photo sells. Results will be displayed in finish area on a display screen and all participants will be informed by trough the announcements.
- Medals will be awarded in all categories for the three first-placed competitors.
2.11 Race numbers
- Race numbers will be allocated at registration – In accordance with UCI ranking.
- Race numbers will be distributed at the registration on Saturday, June 29th from 07:00 to 10:00.
- All competitors are obliged to have numbers on the front of the bicycle during training sessions, qualifications and final race.
- Back numbers will be obligated for carrying only during the qualifying and final race.
2.12 Protective gear
- All competitors are required to wear a “Full-Face” helmet during training sessions, qualifying and final race.
- Other protective gear is desirable and recommended according to UCI Rule 4.3.013.
3.1 Lenght, Elevation and Map
- Length: 2410m
- Elevation loss/gain: 474m
3.2 Track Discription
- The course consist different types of terrain sections: steep, narrow, root and rocks sections with jumps and bridges.
- The start and finish area is in accordance with UCI regulations
4.1 Hotels, motels, bungalows and mountain lodges
- Trail is located 15 minutes driving from downtown Sarajevo where you may find acceptable accommodation in hotels, motels and hostels. Accommodation is also possible to find at Jahorina Mountain which is located 25 minute away from the Trail.
- Accommodation near the Course:
Bungalows Brus all information and reservations you can get via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or on +38765172624.
Mountain lodge Level UP https://www.facebook.com/LevelupSarayevo/
Hotel Pino http://www.pino-hotel.com/.
4.2 Camping and other information
- Camping space is provided near the track as a part of the mountain lodge Trebević or at the finish area. All competitors and teams who are interested for camping need to contact organizer in advance via email: email@example.com
The Organizer does not provide tents and other camping gear.
How to get to Us
ORGANIZER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE RACE RULES (If changes occur, competitors will be notified in a timely manner through the announcement and the bulletin board that will be set up at the finish area).
UCI TECHNICAL DELEGATE
Robert Gelo (CROATIA)
Extreme Sports Promotion Association “Savages Crew” Address: Derviša Numića 14, Sarajevo 71000 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Race Director: Muamer Čorambegić (+387 61 226 114)
Technical Manager: Medin Muslić (+387 61 747 818)
Race Secretary: Edin Ćehović (+387 61 237 617)
Judge Coordinator: Adnan Osmanović (+387 62 619 039)
Transportation Coordinator: Edin Mulić (+387 61 483 440)